This is one of Princeton's most beautiful remaining tracts of land offering spectacular views of and access to Lake Carnegie in the coveted Riverside section. Originally a private residence, this gracious stone-sheathed manor home was built in 1914. When the non-profit research firm, Textile Research Institute, sought expansion and closer collaboration with universities after World War II, it purchased this estate in Princeton, a town which was attracting many new research and development companies. TRI-Princeton preserved the stately residence creating within its walls meeting rooms and offices, and the institution has remained a responsible caretaker for this beautiful estate for the past 70 years. The estate's land, originally including more acreage, now encompasses 18.47 acres featuring groves of specimen trees, broad expansive lawns, and a gentle slope to Lake Carnegie. The property is zoned R-5, which allows for the creation of 1/2 acre lots and is easily accessible with broad frontage on both Riverside Drive and Prospect Avenue. The stone manor house can be re-purposed once again or removed depending on the vision of the purchaser. The possibilities are limitless.